Friday 11 September 2009

Opera Trivia Quiz

A trivia quiz, made by moi :-)

Takes some time to load.

Some questions taken from Regina Opera, one from Discovery Education, two from Patricia Gray's website.

Music used:
1. Renée Fleming - Un bel di vedremo
2. Bryn Terfel & Cecilia Bartoli - Duet Papageno-Papagena
3. Mirella Freni - The Death of Butterfly
4. Mario Lanza - Che gelida manina
5. Hansel und Gretel - Act 1, Scene 1
6. Dmitri Hvorostovsky - Largo al factotum
7. Ellen Hagris - Se tu parti da me
8. Maria Callas - Si, mi chiamano Mimi
9. Anna Netrebko - Quando m'en vo
10. Dmitri Hvorostovsky & Renée Fleming - La ci darem la mano

1 comment:

  1. I think it is absolutely marvelous, frufruJ! I had taken it and scored 100%! Do post more of these of lovely quizzes. I think I shall I do some of my own! Thank you!:-)

    ReplyDelete